Hello and welcome to the OFFICIAL website for Pokemon White Gold.
ANY AND ALL PROMISES PUT FORTH ON THIS WEBSITE ARE SUBJECT TO BEING VOIDED. DIGIMON MAY NOT APPEAR IN THE GAME IF WE BEGIN GETTING NEGATIVE INPUT ON THE IDEA. WE'RE DOING THIS GAME IN SMALL CHUNKS IN ORDER TO PRESERVE QUALITY AND INTEREST IN THE GAME BY THE DEVELOPERS. WE'RE THINKING LARGE, BUT WORKING SMALL.
Thursday, October 7, 2010:
- We're in the process of modifying the game, changing the name, and website. The new site, Pokemon Clear Essence will be up soon. :D
Thursday, September 16, 2010:
- Okay, well here it is - again I'm just gonna put this out… due to contrainously having to recreate the game from a stock kit - we have decided to rename the project… and it is now Pokemon Clear Essence.
With the changes, I have already made some development tweaks:
- The player will not be either a customized 'Red' or a customized 'Blue.' This statement is using the JAPANESE PokemonSpecial manga names, so GREEN is technically Gary/Your Rival. The opposite Gender will also be you rival, and then there's Ash Ketchum. Again, I must speak out that my game will not fit with any official Pokemon continuity. RED AND ASH ARE NOT THE SAME PEOPLE!
- In the beginning, there is a personality quiz, type thing - and it will also allow you to customize some options in the game, as well as giving you the option to either start in Kanto or Johto.
Sunday, August 15, 2010:
- I'm just gonna lay it out for you guys/girl. I finally sent in my hard drive - and by the looks of it; I'm going to just have to start from scratch again. I know it sucks, but I don't have $2300 sitting around to amend my problems. In the meantime, this sounds like a great time to announce that I'm lowering my expectations. I've been tossing the idea around of hentai - but I'm not sure if it's gonna happen. I'm also lowering the scale of the game. Right now I'm going to concentrate solely on Kanto - although cameos of people from other regions will be present. Should I enjoy the re-development process and this game get's a name going - I may include other regions. This is not definitive. In the meanwhile, count on being able to catch 1 - 151 in Kanto. :D
Sunday, July 25, 2010:
- OMG I am so sorry fan(s). I assure you I'm alive and well. Damn my Facebook addiction. Anyways, nothing has gone right for me lately. However, after trying all sorts of options, this hard-drive is now going across the state. I really hope that the game is just fine, and then I can merge Cerulean City with it. :D
- Here's to hoping - that Detroit knows what their doing.
Monday, June 21, 2010:
- Well so far this secret feature is coming out well. It's really starting to look good, we ran into a few problems, but fixes aren't too hard to create.
- The program didn't do sh—. It was written in German - now it's time to send this hard drive half-way across the continental US.
Thursday, June 03, 2010:
- Well here is to hoping that recovery of data goes smoothly. I'm trying to use a program - and well see how that works. I also have a friend who says her brother might be able to fix it.
- Also here's to hoping that a secret new feature makes it to the first alpha. ;) We shall see what happens. Let's just say - it's VERY revolutionary for this Game Maker.
Sunday, May 30, 2010:
- Nothing is going right - I was about 80% done with Pewter City (which meant the first alpha) of course, and then boom I get a muthaf*cking virus from Facebook. F*ck you Facebook - my hard drive is f*cked, and now I need to restart the game probably.
Friday, May 28, 2010:
- Congrats to all who have graduated whether it be High School or College. As for me, I have 2 years of HS left to go! W00t!
- As I'm typing this I have just finished mapping Pewter City. Now all there is left to do is some eventing, and then Alpha I will be released.
Wednesday, May 19, 2010:
- Well today is Hump Day. Congrats people!
- Would've had this up about a week ago, but apparently my proxy can't handle editing - Wikidot pages. Also, little bit of sidetrack. Anyways, I'm done with posting "release dates" because often I cannot meet them - and then it just turns into one big mess.
Saturday, May 08, 2010:
- Apparently Shaymin has been messing with my computer's clock, it's been a day ahead for quite some time now….\facepalm
- If you have bookmarked or tabbed or favorited this page, I recommend that you also bookmark the following page. This is a second wiki where all of this sites files will be hosted: here.
- Site will be finished later, right now it has a lot of 404's. Just wanted to announce it. ^^
Friday, May 07, 2010:
- Well, it appears that a restart and reinstalling DirectX has fixed my problem…for now.
Thursday, May 06, 2010:
- Team Rocket has been pushed out of the website, and the game has remained unharmed! w00t. Team White Gold: 1; Rockets: 0. Soon coming to the website will be the 'Extras' tab on the top bar. This will include maybe some EARLY alpha releases that are considered to be non-canon. As well as links to the kit we're using, and my alpha release of the "Furniture" application for the official game.
- Can anything ever go right for me? Well temporarily, I have some issues to fix with my computer - so the game cannot be run, played, or developed on my Windows XP. Damn you, stupid sound card. I don't know if it's the hardware itself, or the drivers…ugh! >.<
Monday, April 26, 2010:
- Rockets to Giovanni! Rockets to Giovanni! Can you hear our signal sir? We have taken over some fansite referred to as 'Pokemon White Gold.' We hacked their server and found one image which may be of importance, we just haven't figured out what it's for! (You should hurry over to the Screenshots page…)
Sunday, April 25, 2010:
- I apologize that this news feed is never updated, recently I lost my Flash Drive which had the game on it. Don't worry, a lost flash drive will not cause a project to die. I restarted from scratch and in my opinion Pallet Town looks better than ever.
Saturday, April 3, 2010:
- W00t! Website has been created.