The following is a list of available jobs. If you wish to apply to join the team, then please send an email to moc.oohay|xxx#moc.oohay|xxx:
Subject: WANTED - JOB.TITLE.HERE
Field: Please enter why we should add you to the team. Maybe include some references, former teams, and maybe some examples of your work.
- Members of the team, get access to ALL versions.
- Team members can get special event Pokemon, no matter the release version.
- Team members all make a cameo appearance in the game and can have an event associated with them or choose to be a gym leader, elite four, ect.
- You are in the credits of the game.
- Because this game is freeware (due to copyrights and stuff), there is no salary. Just credits and in-game sponsorship as well as future validation of you working here if you decide to use us as a reference.
What is NOT Acceptable:
- If you are applying to the team, do NOT submit stolen work. If you didn't make it yourself, don't submit it.
JOBS AVAILABLE FORMAT:
JOB.TITLE (Number Needed)
RGSS Scriptor (2):
Must be able to understand the code involved with the Starter Kit as well as be able to write their own RGSS/Ruby Scripts for the game.
Co-Story Writer (1):
Must be creative and honest.
Battle Sprite Creator (2):
Must be able to create front and back sprites of said Pocket Monsters. May also include design of trainers. Some may be as small as a recolour while others maybe need to be done scratch. Splicing may also be a viable option if done right.
Tile Creator (1~2)
We'll need probably just a few custom tile(set)[s]. Knowledge of autotiles is helpful.
Overworld Character Spriter (1):
Needs to be able to create overworld person/pocket monster sprites.
[Work is cut, because OW's of 001-493 already exist in-game.]